Understanding Architectural Details - FULL PACKAGE with Passivhaus
Understanding Architectural Details - Residential, Commercial, Basements and Passivhaus.
The Full Package includes:
- Understanding Architectural Details - Residential in PDF format
- Understanding Architectural Details - Basements in PDF format
- Understanding Architectural Details - Commercial in PDF format
- Understanding Passivhaus - PDF format
- 2D details in CAD format as dwg files (version 2010)
- 3D details in SKP format for SketchUp (version 2015)
- Plus UAD Commercial Wall Details bonus book and digital files (worth £20+)
- UK construction standards and methods
Details drawn in metric units
UAD - Residential
- Functional Requirements
- Masonry Construction
- Timber Frame Construction
- Notes on the Building Regulations
- Detailing Principles
- Steel Frame
- Green Roof
UAD - Basements
- Principles of basement design
- Guide to Type A construction
- Guide to Type B construction
- Guide to Type C construction
- Over 25 2D images
- Over 15 3D images
UAD - Commercial
The book is packed full of over 150 construction details in 2D, and over 150 construction details in 3D – all for commercial construction. All of this in over 300 pages! There is a lot of information in this ebook.
- Foundations and floors
- Concrete Frame Construction
- Steel Frame Construction
- Long span and portal frames
- Walls & Cladding
- Roof Construction
- Plus the bonus wall details book and digital files containing over 70 more details (worth £20+)!
What is a Passivhaus?
Principles of Passivhaus design
Types of construction methods
These books are based on UK construction standards and methods.
*Please Note: if you are a university, institution or library, the digital books are not permitted for purchase. Please purchase hard copies by clicking on the 'Paperback Books' link. Alternatively please contact me to discuss available options email@example.com*
System Requirements: Please note this package includes pdf, .skp and .dwg files which are large in size. Make sure you have a good internet connection, and download the files to a laptop or pc for best results.
We Also Recommend
Understanding Architectural Details and Residential Construction Details - Full book bundle